Baba Beach Club, Phuket was envisioned with the intention of fusing together brio and bluster with glamour and grace whilst presenting itself as a luxury hotel for music lovers. On an island where the parties are never-ending, the property offers unrivaled oceanside access with a beach club area as well as a restaurant that all exude the signature Baba Beach Club vibe. Opulent beachfront swimming pools boast panoramic views of the idyllic Andaman sea allowing guests to swim in luxury amid an atmosphere designed to relax and refresh both day and night.
Designed and decorated to combine the iconic Chino Portuguese style of Phuket with the brilliant color palettes of Shanghai Tang, Baba Beach Club has become known for innovating the now trending Chino Portuguese Tang style with guests being fully immersed in an indulgent oasis throughout. When combined with the powdery white sand that dances on the doorstep of the estate, Baba Beach Club creates an unforgettable home away from home that beckons sybaritic bon vivants looking for a lavish and intimate coastal getaway on an island famous for sunny days and holidaying celebrities.
- Managed & developed by the team behind the internationally acclaimed luxury hotel pilla & residential estate Sri panwa
- Absolute beachfront position with a 200-meter beach frontage
- Beachfront hotel & stylish beach club that blends the iconic Chino Portuguese style of Phuket with the colorful theme of Shanghai Tang
- 16 exclusive villas & suites as well as 2 Three – Five bedroom Baba Beachfront Residence Villas that boast plenty of airy space, sunset beachfront views and sunset pools
- Extensive luxury facilities including a fitness center, in-room spa, beach bar restaurants, beachfront swimming pool & beach club
- Only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport with key amenities such as golf courses, marinas, shopping center & famous attractions just minutes away
* As a Music Lovers Hotel, we take pride in playing music throughout the day which may be heard from some of the guest rooms as well as public areas surrounding the Beach Club.